duminică, 27 iunie 2010

Quotes about love [made by me]

-Love is not a trifle, it's a necessity, although sometimes you can say it's a gift because some of us haven't discovered it.
-I made my own love story, but it wasn't so good like the usual ones, which are written in books and magazines, and you know why? Because i haven't written it with my entire heart, and that makes it bad. When you need a love story, do it on your own, it's the best, but don't forget your heart, because sometimes your words express only coldness.
-Love is like a song, but you've forgotten at all.
-A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.
-Une mouche epehmere nait a neuf heures du matin dans les grands jours d'ete, pour mourir a cinq heures du soir; comment comprendrait-ell la nuit?...Donnez-lui cinq heures d'existence de plus, elle voit et comprend ce que c'est la nuit.[Stendhal:x]
-You melt the ice from my heart and turned it into love,
You cut the angles of my heart and turned it into a prefect circle,
You taught me that love is not a trifle, love is a necessity.
You showed me love.
You were LOVE.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu